hello december | this weekend in 5 pics.
The weekend in 5 pics.
I can hardly believe its December already. This year has truly flown by. One of my goals for this year was to start writing/blogging again.. I really do enjoy it and told myself, to just write.. Write for me, without sharing so I wouldn't feel the pressure of comparing or writing something for someone other than myself. So I wrote a few posts last month, but had yet to share them. Its always a scary thing putting yourself out there, but my goal (from here on out) is to put out into the Universe the things that make me happy, that I am grateful for, that encourage and inspire me to live my best life, and hope that it will help others to do the same.
Checking this off my bucket list and sharing a few things that made me smile this past weekend.
1. Finishing touches on the Christmas Tree.
2. New Christmas Advent Traditions.
3. The littlest lost tooth number 2. And played in his first basketball game.
4. Darling daughter debuted in her first professional theatre performance.
5. Crossed an item off my bucket list by opening this little Etsy shop. Well actually, I've been holding on to the shop name for a few years... I'm still working out the kinks but wanted to press forward -- Onward and upward!And to celebrate it debut, all prints are half off! Click here to check it out!